What’s the best way to commemorate National Child Passenger Safety Week? With some fabulous giveaways, of course! We want to thank our amazing readers and followers who all care deeply about keeping kids safe. We know it’s been a rough year (to say the least), and we want to reward you for making it this far and also for supporting CarseatBlog throughout the past twelve years. Can you believe we’re 12 already? In a few more years we’ll be old enough to drive! Crazy, huh? 😉
This promotion is now closed. Congratulations to the winner, Korrine M.
CHICCO MYFIT SPECS:
- Forward-facing with 5-point harness: 25-65 lbs.; up to 54″ tall, at least 2 years old
- Booster mode: 40-100 lbs., 38-57″ tall, child at least 4 years old
The Chicco MyFit has one of the tallest harness heights available when you are using the seat with the 5-point harness. Plus, with a measurement of 17.5″ across, it’s one of the narrowest combination seats, which is a huge benefit if you need to squeeze seats into tight spaces.
- No-rethread harness with 9-position headrest
- 4 recline positions for customizable child positioning (in both harness & booster mode)
- Bubble level indicators for both harness mode and booster mode
- Lockoffs for secure installation with seatbelt
- Premium push-on LATCH connectors (LATCH weight limit 40 lbs.)
- Deep head and torso wings plus EPS foam for enhanced side-impact protection
- Steel-reinforced frame
- Energy-absorbing base
- Dual-density foam seat cushion with ergonomically contoured seat
- Deep seat pan to comfortably support older children with longer legs
- Dual dishwasher-safe foldable cup holders (aka “cup-folders”)
- Can use LATCH in booster mode
- Integrated harness storage compartment (for booster mode)
- FAA approved for use on airplanes (harness mode only)
- IIHS Best Bet Booster rating
- 8-year lifespan before expiration
HOW TO ENTER MYFIT GIVEAWAY
- Leave us a comment below (required to be eligible to win), then click on Rafflecopter to qualify yourself.
- For extra entries, be sure to follow the Rafflecopter instructions to visit our Facebook page, visit the Chicco USA Facebook page and tweet about the giveaway!
Now for the fine print – winner must have a U.S. shipping address to claim the prize. Only one prize will be awarded. Only one entry per household/family, please. If you leave more than one comment, only the first one will count. We reserve the right to deem any entry as ineligible for any reason, though this would normally only be done in the case of a violation of the spirit of the rules above. We also reserve the right to edit/update the rules for any reason. The contest will close on September 30, 2020, and one random winner will be chosen shortly thereafter. If a winner is deemed ineligible based on shipping restrictions or other issues or does not respond to accept the prize within 7 days, a new winner will be selected.
Please note: If this is your first comment at CarseatBlog, or if you are using a different computer/device or a new email address, your comment may not appear immediately. Your comment is not lost; it just goes into a moderated queue where it has to be manually approved by one of us. This may take a few hours depending on our availability. If you are outside of the US, your comment may be blocked by our system. Thank you for understanding, as this is the only way we have to manage spam comments.