2020 has been a rough year for almost everyone and it seems fair to acknowledge this even during the “season of thanks” when we generally try to focus on the things we are grateful for. Since we know our readers and followers are always thankful for the opportunity to win an awesome new car seat, we have partnered with our generous sponsor, Chicco USA, to offer a Chicco KeyFit 35 Extended Use Infant Carseat “ThanksGiveaway“! Winner will have their choice of available KeyFit 35 fashions – Drift, Onyx, or Iris.
This promotion is now closed. Congratulations to the winner, Taylor S.
KeyFit 35 Specs & Features:
- Rear-facing: 4-35 lbs., 32″ or less.
- 5-position no-rethread harness
- Anti-Rebound Bar provides added stability and extends legroom
- Deluxe push-on style lower LATCH connectors
- Steel-reinforced lockoff for seatbelt installations
- 6-position adjustable base with liquid bubble level recline indicator
- Euro-style belt routing option for baseless installation
- Extendable, double-knit canopy provides UPF 50+ sun protection
- Removable head and body support for newborns 4-11 lbs.
- Luxurious foam cushioning in the cover
- FAA-approved for use on aircraft
- 6-year lifespan before expiration
For more details see our complete Chicco KeyFit 35 Review.
How to Enter KeyFit 35 Giveaway:
- Leave us a comment below (required to be eligible to win), then click on Rafflecopter to qualify yourself.
- For extra entries, be sure to follow the Rafflecopter instructions to visit our Facebook page, visit the Chicco USA Facebook page and tweet about the giveaway!
Now for the fine print – winner must have a U.S. shipping address to claim the prize. Only one prize will be awarded. Only one entry per household/family, please. If you leave more than one comment, only the first one will count. We reserve the right to deem any entry as ineligible for any reason, though this would normally only be done in the case of a violation of the spirit of the rules above. We also reserve the right to edit/update the rules for any reason. The contest will close on November 24, 2020, and one random winner will be chosen shortly thereafter. If a winner is deemed ineligible based on shipping restrictions or other issues or does not respond to accept the prize within 7 days, a new winner will be selected.
Please note: If this is your first comment at CarseatBlog, or if you are using a different computer/device or a new email address, your comment may not appear immediately. Your comment is not lost; it just goes into a moderated queue where it has to be manually approved by one of us. This may take a few hours depending on our availability. If you are outside of the US, your comment may be blocked by our system. Thank you for understanding, as this is the only way we have to manage spam comments.