What’s the best way to commemorate National Child Passenger Safety Week? With some fabulous giveaways, of course! We want to thank our amazing readers and followers who all care deeply about keeping kids safe. We know it’s been a rough year (to say the least), and we want to reward you for making it this far and also for supporting CarseatBlog throughout the past twelve years. Can you believe we’re 12 already? In a few more years we’ll be old enough to drive! Crazy, huh? 😉
This promotion is now closed. A winner will be announced soon!
CHICCO KEYFIT 30 SPECS:
- Rear-facing: 4-30 lbs.; up to 30″ tall
The KeyFit 30 is engineered with innovative features that make it easy to install simply, accurately, and securely – every time.
KEYFIT 30 FEATURES:
- ReclineSure® leveling foot on base helps achieve proper recline angle
- RideRight® bubble level-indicators verify recline angle
- SuperCinch® LATCH tightener helps achieve a secure fit
- Removable newborn head and body support
- Removable canopy provides shade
- Compatible with Chicco strollers for travel system use
- 5-point harness with one-pull tightener
- Carrier shell lined with EPS energy-absorbing foam for improved impact protection
- Smooth underside helps protect vehicle seats
KEYFIT 30 GIVEAWAY:
- Leave us a comment below (required to be eligible to win), then click on Rafflecopter to qualify yourself.
- For extra entries, be sure to follow the Rafflecopter instructions to visit our Facebook page, visit the Chicco USA Facebook page and tweet about the giveaway!
Now for the fine print – winner must have a U.S. shipping address to claim the prize. Only one prize will be awarded. Only one entry per household/family, please. If you leave more than one comment, only the first one will count. We reserve the right to deem any entry as ineligible for any reason, though this would normally only be done in the case of a violation of the spirit of the rules above. We also reserve the right to edit/update the rules for any reason. The contest will close on October 1, 2020, and one random winner will be chosen shortly thereafter. If a winner is deemed ineligible based on shipping restrictions or other issues or does not respond to accept the prize within 7 days, a new winner will be selected.
Please note: If this is your first comment at CarseatBlog, or if you are using a different computer/device or a new email address, your comment may not appear immediately. Your comment is not lost; it just goes into a moderated queue where it has to be manually approved by one of us. This may take a few hours depending on our availability. If you are outside of the US, your comment may be blocked by our system. Thank you for understanding, as this is the only way we have to manage spam comments.