What’s the best way to commemorate National Child Passenger Safety Week? With some fabulous giveaways, of course! We want to thank our amazing readers and followers who all care deeply about keeping kids safe. We know it’s been a rough year (to say the least), and we want to reward you for making it this far and also for supporting CarseatBlog throughout the past twelve years. Can you believe we’re 12 already? In a few more years we’ll be old enough to drive! Crazy, huh? 😉
This promotion is now closed. Congratulations to the winner, Kelsey B.
CHICCO NEXTFIT SPORT SPECS:
- Rear-facing 12-40 lbs.
- Forward-facing 22-65 lbs.; up to 49″ tall
Since this model doesn’t offer an infant insert, it isn’t designed to accommodate a newborn, and therefore the minimum weight rating is 12 lbs. However, the lowest harness slots are low enough to provide proper fit on our 20″ newborn-sized doll so there are zero concerns about this seat’s ability to fit any baby who weighs at least 12 lbs.
NEXTFIT SPORT FEATURES:
- ReclineSure® 9-position Leveling System provides the appropriate recline angle in most vehicles
- Bubble level indicators for correct positioning in both rear- and forward-facing modes
- SuperCinch® Latch Tightener with force-multiplying technology achieves a tight, secure fit with very little effort
- 9 Position height-adjustable headrest for growing children
- One-pull harness tightener for quick and secure fit
- Sliding beltpath makes it easy to move the Latch strap when switching from rear to foward facing
- Lockoffs for both rear-facing and forward-facing installations with seatbelt
- Removable cup holder
HOW TO ENTER NEXTFIT SPORT GIVEAWAY
- Leave us a comment below (required to be eligible to win), then click on Rafflecopter to qualify yourself.
- For extra entries, be sure to follow the Rafflecopter instructions to visit our Facebook page, visit the Chicco USA Facebook page and tweet about the giveaway!
Now for the fine print – winner must have a U.S. shipping address to claim the prize. Only one prize will be awarded. Only one entry per household/family, please. If you leave more than one comment, only the first one will count. We reserve the right to deem any entry as ineligible for any reason, though this would normally only be done in the case of a violation of the spirit of the rules above. We also reserve the right to edit/update the rules for any reason. The contest will close on September 29, 2020, and one random winner will be chosen shortly thereafter. If a winner is deemed ineligible based on shipping restrictions or other issues or does not respond to accept the prize within 7 days, a new winner will be selected.
Please note: If this is your first comment at CarseatBlog, or if you are using a different computer/device or a new email address, your comment may not appear immediately. Your comment is not lost; it just goes into a moderated queue where it has to be manually approved by one of us. This may take a few hours depending on our availability. If you are outside of the US, your comment may be blocked by our system. Thank you for understanding, as this is the only way we have to manage spam comments.