Chicco has a solid reputation for making carseats that are safe, easy to use and exceptionally easy to install. I’m happy to report that they continue this legacy with their newest seat, Chicco Fit4, an All-in-One that’s full of the thoughtful details and ease-of-use features that you’ve come to expect from Chicco!
Fit4 is shipping to retailers in December and should be widely available in January. Amazon, Target, BuyBuyBaby and baby specialty stores should all have Fit4 in stock at some point in January. MSRP will be $349.99. The sample that I have is in the “Element” fashion. There will be a total of six Fit4 fashions to choose from and you can see them all here on the Chicco website.
You’re probably wondering what makes Fit4 stand out in a crowded field of All-in-One carseats? For starters, the 4-stage “FitKit” system features a series of inserts that provide optimal fit and comfort for each stage of your child’s growth and development. From infant to toddler to preschooler to big kid, Fit4 offers your child optimal comfort and protection as they grow.
The next major advantage of Fit4 is longevity – this seat is TALL which means more growing room before your kids outgrow it! Last but not least, the SuperCinch force-multiplying system makes it possible for anyone, even an elderly caregiver, to get a rock-solid installation using LATCH.
Chicco Fit4 Specs & Features:
- Rear-Facing: 4-40 lbs., up to 43″ tall
- Forward-Facing: 25-65 lbs.; 54″ or less; at least 1 year old
- Booster: 40-100 lbs., 38-57″, at least 4 years old
- 10-year lifespan before expiration
- “FITKIT” System – a series of inserts that provide optimal fit for each stage
- SuperCinch LATCH tightening system with premium push-on LATCH connectors
- No-rethread harness (10 height positions)
- 2 crotch strap/buckle positions
- 2-position chest clip
- Lockoffs for rear-facing and forward-facing installations with seatbelt
- 9 recline positions
- Liquid bubble level indicator (for RF, FF & Booster mode)
- Harness, chest clip and buckle all store in the shell for booster mode
- Steel-reinforced frame
- Energy-absorbing EPS foam lines the sides and the headwings
- Smooth bottom base with won’t damage vehicle upholstery
- Flexible “CupFolders” are removable and dishwasher safe
- Machine washable fabrics
- QR code that links to instructions for the 4 stages
- MSRP $349.99