Our Hauck PROsafe35 review is coming soon, in the mean time check out our preview. PROsafe35 is currently on sale for $199 at Amazon.com. And for this week’s Blogiversary Celebration, we have partnered with our VERY generous friends at Hauck to give away an ultra-premium iCoo Travel System complete with the iCoo ACROBAT stroller and matching iCoo iGuard35 infant carseat! The iGuard35 is the iCoo version of the Hauck PROsafe35. Winner will have their choice of any available fashion and there are 6 gorgeous ones to chose from!
This promotion is now closed. Thank you for participating – a winner will be announced soon!
- The German engineered Hauck PROsafe35/iCoo iGuard35 rear-facing only carseat is rated from 4-35 lbs. and up to 32″. It is suitable for preemies and yet large enough to accommodate infants and toddlers up to 32″ tall.
- The PROsafe35/iGuard35 base makes installation easy and tamper proof. No knobs or dials that can be altered accidentally. This ensures that the carseat will perform optimally in a crash.
- Shock-absorbing materials work together with the 5-point harness to distribute crash forces and minimize injury
- ACROBAT luxury stroller has smooth maneuverability, excellent recline and telescopic handle. Includes rain cover and cold weather boot.
iCoo ACROBAT + iGuard35 Travel System Giveaway:
- To enter, you MUST reply to this blog and leave a comment below (only 1 entry per household).
- For extra entries, be sure follow the Rafflecopter instructions to visit our Facebook page, visit the iCoo Baby Facebook page and tweet about the giveaway!
- You also get additional entries for each time a friend enters our giveaway using the unique URL you receive from Rafflecopter when you enter. Share it on facebook and social media for up to 10 additional entries!
Winner must have a USA shipping address. Hawaii and Alaska are also included (though may incur extra shipping fees).
Now for the fine print (these may be in addition to the rules listed in the Rafflecopter terms) – Winner must have a USA shipping address to claim the prize. Only one prize will be awarded, in a fashion subject to availability at the time the prize is awarded. Winner may choose one fashion and two alternate choices in case their preferred option is not available. You are not eligible if you have previously won a carseat or any sponsored giveaway at CarseatBlog.com during 2014 or 2015 (our own giveaways of goody bags and such don’t count if no sponsor was mentioned). Carseatblog writers and editors are also not eligible. Only one entry per household/family, please. If you leave more than one comment, only the first one will count. We reserve the right to deem any entry as ineligible for any reason, though this would normally only be done in the case of a violation of the spirit of the rules above. We also reserve the right to edit/update the rules for any reason.
The contest will close on August 30, 2015, and one random winner will be chosen shortly thereafter. If a winner is deemed ineligible based on shipping restrictions or other issues or does not respond to accept the prize within 7 days, a new winner will be selected.
Please note: If this is your first comment at CarseatBlog, or if you are using a different computer/device or a new email address, your comment may not appear immediately. It will not be lost; it may just take a few hours for it to be approved. Thank you for your understanding and patience as this is the only way we have to reduce comment spam.