We’re so excited about the launch of the new Baby Jogger City Turn Convertible! This is the third rotating convertible on the market (4th, if you count Orbit Baby) and it’s clear that this is a new trend in the US market.
The Baby Jogger City Turn Convertible features a secure rotating mechanism that allows you to turn the seat 180 degrees with one hand while in rear-facing mode. The unique RF rotation feature positions your child closer to you, and helps you maintain a more upright posture when lifting your child in and out of the seat. City Turn smoothly rotates with one hand, then audibly clicks into place for assurance that it is safely secured.
City Turn Specs:
- Rear-facing 4-50 lbs.; 49″ or less; top of head must be at least 1″ from the top of the headrest with straps positioned at or slightly below shoulder level
- Forward-facing 22-65 lbs.; 49″ or less; harness height at or slightly above shoulder level
- 10-year lifespan before expiration
- MSRP $499
City Turn Features:
- Integrated RAPIDLOCK belt-tensioning technology
- Push-on LATCH connectors
- 10-position no-rethread harness
- 3 rear-facing recline positions, 2 forward-facing recline positions
- Colored belt paths
- Dual bubble level indicators
- EPP energy-absorbing foam
- Steel-reinforced frame
- COOLMAX® moisture-wicking fabrics
- Premium padding, removeable infant insert & buckle covers
- Dishwasher-safe cup holder
- Engineered to help protect in rollover, side, front, and rear collisions
City Turn Fashions:
Onyx Black, Phantom Grey & Paloma Greige
Stay tuned for more info coming SOON!