Evenflo Shyft DualRide Preview 🤩
We are so excited about the new Evenflo Shyft DualRide Stroller & Car Seat Combo!! While this isn’t the first infant car seat/stroller combination, it has some unique features that you’re not going to find on any other product.
For starters, the DualRide carrier can be detached from its stroller frame. So, if you’re carrying a sleeping baby into the house and you don’t need the stroller wheels because you’re only walking into the house, you can detach just the carrier and leave the stroller frame folded up in the base. This saves a LOT of weight because the carrier itself only weighs around 8 lbs. but with the stroller frame attached, it’s a hefty 19.5 lbs.
- 3 – 35 lbs.
- 15.7″ (40 cm) – 32″ (81 cm)
- 8-position, no-rethread harness
- 5-position base with ARB
- Infant insert required for 3-6 lbs., optional for babies 7+ lbs.
- Beltstrong belt-tensioning feature (not a lockoff)
- Push-on lower LATCH connectors
- All models come with SensorSafe technology
- Euro belt routing option for baseless install
- Optional “wheel wells”, protect vehicle seat from dirty/muddy stroller wheels
- Handy “quick start” guide in English, Spanish & French
- QR code will link to installation videos
- Carrier weight around 8 lbs. (without stroller frame attached)
- FAA approved
- 6 year lifespan before expiration
- MSRP $499 – $599
3 Dual Ride Versions:
All models come with SensorSafe smart chest clip technology and a parent cup holder accessory that attaches to the handle when it’s extended. Cup holder must be removed when using the seat in the car.
Base model (Walmart exclusive)
Launching at Walmart on 4/24
The carry-all storage bag is a place for your personal items since you don’t have a storage basket underneath. Available for pre-order at Evenflo.com.
Available at Target
Launching at Amazon on 3/20
Gold line offers premium aesthetics and a lifetime warranty
- Distinctive fashions
- Full wrap vegan leather handle
- Chrome details
- Extended canopy with peek-a-boo window
Available at Amazon on 5/1
🍁 Launch date for Canada is 5/1
Full review coming soon!