Britax’s new One4Life ClickTight All-in-One carseat is now available and we have a full review here! We’ve also partnered with our generous friends at BritaxUSA to give away a new One4Life ClickTight carseat to one lucky winner (USA only, sorry)!
One4Life ClickTight Specs & Features:
- Rear-facing: 5-50 lbs. AND child’s head is 1” below top edge of headrest
- Forward-facing: 22-65 lbs., 49” or less
- Highback booster: 40-120 lbs., 44-63”, at least 4 years old
- Improved ClickTight installation with color-coded belt guides
- Adjustable 9-position base
- No re-thread harness with 15 position headrest
- Energy-absorbing, rip-stitch V-shaped tether
- SafeCell technology
- High strength steel reinforced frame
- Energy-absorbing EPP foam
- Deluxe push-on LATCH connectors
- Flip-forward buckle pad
- Built-in cooling channels with ventilated mesh for improved air flow
- On-board harness storage for booster mode
- Two dishwasher-safe cup holders
- Easily removable machine-washable cover
- 10 yr lifespan before seat expires
How to Enter Britax One4Life ClickTight Giveaway:
- Leave us a comment below (required to be eligible to win), then click on Rafflecopter to qualify yourself.
- For extra entries, be sure to follow the Rafflecopter instructions to visit our Facebook page, visit the Britax USA Facebook Page and tweet about the giveaway!
Now for the fine print – winner must have a USA shipping address to claim the prize. Only one prize will be awarded. Only one entry per household/family, please. If you leave more than one comment, only the first one will count. We reserve the right to deem any entry as ineligible for any reason, though this would normally only be done in the case of a violation of the spirit of the rules above. We also reserve the right to edit/update the rules for any reason. The contest will close on October 20, 2019, and one random winner will be chosen shortly thereafter. If a winner is deemed ineligible based on shipping restrictions or other issues or does not respond to accept the prize within 7 days, a new winner will be selected.
Please note: If this is your first comment at CarseatBlog, or if you are using a different computer/device or a new email address, your comment may not appear immediately. Your comment is not lost; it just goes into a moderated queue where it has to be manually approved by one of us. This may take a few hours depending on our availability. If you are outside of the US or Canada, your comment may be blocked by our system. Thank you for understanding, as this is the only way we have to manage spam comments.