Britax’s new Grow With You ClickTight Harness-2-Booster (aka Combination seat) is now available and we have a full review here! We’ve also partnered with our generous friends at BritaxUSA to give away a new Grow With You ClickTight to one lucky winner (USA only)!
Grows With You Specs & Features:
- Forward-facing only
- 5-point harness: 25-65 lbs., 34-49”, at least 2 years old
- Booster mode: 40-120 lbs., 44-63”
- Patented ClickTight Installation System
- 2 layers of side impact protection around the head and upper spine
- SafeCell Impact Technology provides a crumple zone within the seat for crash energy absorption
- Industrial-strength steel frame
- 9-position one hand no-rethread harness/headrest adjustment
- 2 cup and snack holders
- Patented V-shaped tether with “staged-release stitches” to help slow forward motion during a crash
This promotion is now closed. Thank you to all who entered ~ a winner will be announced soon!
How to Enter Britax Grow With You ClickTight Giveaway:
- Leave us a comment below (required to be eligible to win), then click on Rafflecopter to qualify yourself.
- For extra entries, be sure to follow the Rafflecopter instructions to visit our Facebook page, visit the Britax USA Facebook Page and tweet about the giveaway!
Now for the fine print – winner must have a USA shipping address to claim the prize. Only one prize will be awarded. Only one entry per household/family, please. If you leave more than one comment, only the first one will count. We reserve the right to deem any entry as ineligible for any reason, though this would normally only be done in the case of a violation of the spirit of the rules above. We also reserve the right to edit/update the rules for any reason. The contest will close on October 13, 2019, and one random winner will be chosen shortly thereafter. If a winner is deemed ineligible based on shipping restrictions or other issues or does not respond to accept the prize within 7 days, a new winner will be selected.
Please note: If this is your first comment at CarseatBlog, or if you are using a different computer/device or a new email address, your comment may not appear immediately. Your comment is not lost; it just goes into a moderated queue where it has to be manually approved by one of us. This may take a few hours depending on our availability. If you are outside of the US or Canada, your comment may be blocked by our system. Thank you for understanding, as this is the only way we have to manage spam comments.