We’ve been sitting on a little secret and we’re excited to finally share the news! Chicco is launching their NextFit Zip Max Extended-Use Convertible in January 2019! This new model takes everything that we love about the original NextFit to the next level. With some structural and non-structural changes, the NextFit Zip Max has a lower rear-facing weight minimum (4 lbs.) and a higher rear-facing weight maximum (50 lbs.). Max also has more leg room (both RF & FF) thanks to an integrated extension panel. Additionally, this new model has an enhanced infant insert, smooth harness adjuster, zip-off cover plus all the original features that we know and love like SuperCinch LATCH connectors, 9-position no-rethread harness, lockoffs for RF & FF, liquid bubble level indicators, and more. Check out the video for all the details!
NextFit Max Specs & Features:
- Rear-facing 4-50 lbs., 49″ or less
- Forward-facing 22-65 lbs., 49″ or less
- Integrated leg extension
- EZ zip & wash cover
- Breathable 3D Air Mesh backrest
- Enhanced newborn positioner for babies 4-11 lbs.
- Harness strap covers, buckle cover & hip strap covers
- 9-position, no-rethread harness
- 9-position base
- SuperCinch LATCH attachments
- Lockoffs for RF & FF seatbelt install
- Bubble level recline indicators
- 2 folding cupholders (“cup-folders”)
- MSRP $369.99
Stay tuned for a full review coming soon!