This summer marks a full decade of ! We can hardly believe it. In some ways, it seems like not so long ago that we began writing about carseats, child passenger safety, and vehicle safety. In other ways, it feels like we’ve been doing this for eternity! 😀 Along the way we’ve shared a lot of laughs, made amazing friends, written over 1,500 blog posts and reviewed over 120 carseats and boosters!
Whether you’re new to or have been with us since the start in 2008 – we’d like to share our celebration (and our cupcakes) with you! You are the reason we’re still here 10 years later, still blogging away, always looking for ways to improve our content and better serve our
During the next 10 weeks, we’re celebrating by giving away some awesome carseats, so stay tuned! Each week will feature a new giveaway promotion and your odds of winning something are pretty darn good. Consider it a personal “thank you” from Darren, Heather, Kecia, Jennie, Alicia, Katie and all of our guest bloggers at CarseatBlog!
This week we’ve partnered with our generous sponsor, Chicco USA, to give away a fabulous Chicco Fit2 Infant & Toddler Seat in the “Tempo” fashion! We love the Fit2 for its features, extended use, and easy installation. For all these reasons, Fit2 is on our short list of Recommended Seats! You can find our complete Fit2 review here.
This promotion has ended. Thank you for participating, a winner will be announced shortly!
Chicco Fit2 Specs
- Age: Birth to 12 months
- Weight: 4-35 lbs.
- Height: less than 35″
- Age: 9-24 months
- Developmental stage: Child must be crawling or walking
- Weight: 15 – 35 lbs.
- Height: less than 35″
- 7-position no-rethread harness with pull-tab adjuster located on top of headrest
- 2 buckle positions
- Energy-absorbing EPS Foam
- Newborn positioning insert for babies 4- 11 lbs.
- Base has 4 recline positions (for proper angle on your vehicle seat), plus 2 different “Stage” options (Infant & Toddler)
- Stage 2 toddler position makes seat sit more upright in base and increases leg room without taking up any additional space in vehicle
- Anti-rebound bar (a.k.a., stabilizer bar) on base
- Lockoffs on base for easy installation with seatbelt
- Liquid bubble level indicator on base
- Premium push-on lower LATCH connectors
- Shoulder belt guide on back of shell for optional European beltpath routing when installing carrier without base
- 4-position handle can be in any locked position in the vehicle
- Handle position can be rotated with one hand
- Harness strap covers for neck/shoulders & separate set for hips/thighs
- Full-sized canopy
- FAA approved for use on airplanes
- 6-year lifespan before expiration
- Made in Italy
- Cover and canopy made from premium Italian fabrics
- MSRP $279.99
How to Enter Chicco Fit2 Giveaway:
- Leave us a comment below (required to be eligible to win), then click on Rafflecopter to qualify yourself.
- For extra entries, be sure to follow the Rafflecopter instructions to like and follow our Facebook page, like and follow Chicco’s Facebook page and tweet about the giveaway!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Now for the fine print – winner must have a USA shipping address to claim the prizes. Only one prize in the Tempo fashion will be awarded to one winner. Only one entry per household/family, please. If you leave more than one comment, only the first one will count. We reserve the right to deem any entry as ineligible for any reason, though this would normally only be done in the case of a violation of the spirit of the rules above. We also reserve the right to edit/update the rules for any reason. The contest will close on Sunday, August 12, 2018, at 10 PM Eastern Time and one random winner will be chosen shortly thereafter. If a winner is deemed ineligible based on shipping restrictions or other issues or does not respond to accept the prize within 7 days, a new winner will be selected.
Please note: If this is your first comment at CarseatBlog, or if you are using a different computer/device or a new email address, your comment may not appear immediately. If you are in the US or Canada, your comment is not lost; it just goes into a moderated queue where it has to be manually approved by one of us. This may take a few hours depending on our availability. If you are outside of the US or Canada, your comment may be blocked by our system. Thank you for understanding, as this is the only way we have to manage spam comments.