We had a chance to visit the Kiddy USA booth at the ABC Kids Expo in Las Vegas and we were pleasantly shocked by the new Kiddy Cruiser 3 Highback Booster that will be coming to the U.S. market in the 1st quarter of 2017! This new improved version of the Kiddy Cruiserfix Pro is considerably taller than the original model. We measured 23″ to the bottom of the belt guide in the tallest height setting! Check out the pics – it’s even taller than the discontinued Kiddy World Plus booster. This. Is. Awesome!!!
Kiddy Cruiser 3 Specs & Features:
- 33 – 120 lbs.
- Up to 63″ tall (that’s 5′ 3″!)
- Highback booster only (cannot remove back and use as a backless booster)
- Height and width adjusts simultaneously
- Seat depth (leg support) is also adjustable
- Rigid LATCH attachments
- Unique shoulder belt guide traps seatbelt so it cannot slip out of guide unintentionally
- Various types of thick energy-absorbing foam (Honey Comb V2, EPP & EPS)
- Kiddy Shock Absorber “crumple zone” technology in lap belt area
- MSRP $259
- Available 1st Qtr 2017
Currently, the Kiddy Cruiserfix Pro Booster is on our exclusive list of Recommended Seats and we have a full review of that model HERE. We look forward to reviewing the Kiddy Cruiser 3 model as soon as it becomes available.