This summer marks 8 full years of ! We can hardly believe it. In some ways it seems like not so long ago that we began writing about carseats, child passenger safety and vehicle safety. And in other ways it feels like we’ve been doing this 4Ever… Lol! Along the way we’ve shared a lot of laughs, made some amazing friends, written about 1,400 blog posts and oh, yeah – reviewed over 100 carseats and boosters!
Whether you’re new toor have been with us since the start in 2008 – we’d like to share our celebration (and our cake!) with you. You are the reason we’re still here 8 years later, still blogging away, always looking for ways to improve our content and better serve our
field of Child Passenger Safety is really heating up and we can’t wait to see all the awesome advances in safety, technology and innovation that the next 8 years is going to bring. We hope you stick around and enjoy the ride with us!
During the next 8 weeks we’re going to be celebrating by giving away some really great carseats so stay tuned! Each week will feature a new giveaway promotion and your odds of winning something are pretty darn good. Consider it a personal “thank you” from Darren, Heather, Kecia, Jennie, Alicia, Andrea, Katie and all of our guest bloggers at CarseatBlog!
To kickstart our 2016 Blogiversary Celebration, we’ve partnered with our very generous sponsor, GRACO, to offer a new Graco 4Ever All-in-One Convertible Carseat! Fashion choice will be limited to what is currently in stock at Graco.
We have a complete review here: Graco 4Ever Review: Is a 4-In-1 Carseat Your New BFF?
This promotion is now closed. Congratulations to our winner: Taylor C. from OR!
Graco 4Ever All-in-One Specs
- Rear-facing 4-40 lbs
- Forward facing 22-65 lbs with harness; 27″-52″ tall
- Highback booster 30-100 lbs; 38″-52″ tall
- Backless booster 40-120 lbs; 40″-57″ tall
Graco 4Ever Features
- 4-in-1 seat grows with your child, so you can enjoy 10 years of use
- 6-position recline adjust to fit and keep your growing child comfortable; it’s comfy for them and convenient for you
- Simply Safe Adjust™ Harness System is safe & simple.
- One-hand, 10-position head rest to give your growing child a proper fit
- InRight™ LATCH system for an easy, one-second LATCH attachment
- Side-impact tested* (*In addition to meeting or exceeding all applicable US safety standards, the Graco 4Ever car seat has been side impact tested for occupant retention solely with the built-in 5-point harness .)
- Engineered & crash tested to meet or exceed US standard FMVSS 213
- Washable seat cover is easy to remove without removing the harness
- Steel-reinforced frame provides strength and durability
- Integrated harness storage compartment holds unused harness straps while in the belt positioning booster mode
- Features an easy-to-read level indicator for hassle-free installation
- Plush inserts keep your child comfortable
- EPS, energy absorbing foam for effective impact energy management
- 2 integrated cupholders keeps your child’s drinks close at hand
How to Enter Graco 4Ever Giveaway:
- Leave us a comment below (required to be eligible to win), then click on Rafflecopter to qualify yourself.
- For extra entries, be sure follow the Rafflecopter instructions to visit our Facebook page, visit the Graco Facebook page and tweet about the giveaway.
Now for the fine print – winner must have a USA shipping address to claim the prizes. Only one prize will be awarded to one winner. Only one entry per household/family, please. If you leave more than one comment, only the first one will count. We reserve the right to deem any entry as ineligible for any reason, though this would normally only be done in the case of a violation of the spirit of the rules above. We also reserve the right to edit/update the rules for any reason. The contest will close on Sunday, July 31, 2016 at 10 PM Eastern time and one random winner will be chosen shortly thereafter. If a winner is deemed ineligible based on shipping restrictions or other issues or does not respond to accept the prize within 7 days, a new winner will be selected.
Please note: If this is your first comment at CarseatBlog, or if you are using a different computer/device or a new email address, your comment may not appear immediately. It will not be lost; it just goes into a moderated queue where it has to be manually approved by one of us. This may take a few hours depending on our availability. Thank you for understanding, as this is the only way we have to manage spam comments.