Exciting news! Graco has just updated their popular Nautilus platform. The newest Nautilus models (Nautilus 65, Nautilus 65 LX, Nautilus 65 DLX, Nautilus 65 with Safety Surround and Nautilus 80 Elite) will all feature a no-rethread harness and the coveted 3rd crotch strap/buckle position currently only found on the Graco Argos 80 Elite model. Nautilus 65 DLX & Nautilus 80 Elite will also feature a lockoff for simplified installations with seatbelt. In addition, Graco has added “Fuss Free” harness storage on several of the new Nautilus models that will hold the buckle tongues out of the way during loading and unloading! This is all great news for parents in the market for a (Stage 3) Combination Harness/Booster Seat!
This promotion is now closed. Thank you for your participation – a winner will be announced soon!
Updated Nautilus Measurements:
- Lowest harness height setting: 12″
- Tallest harness height setting: 18″
- 3 Crotch strap/buckle positions: 5.5″, 7″, 8.5″
- Booster height: 20″ to bottom of shoulder belt guide with headrest in max height position
Now, even though it’s our Blogiversary Celebration, we know this really isn’t about us – it’s about YOU. We realize how lucky we are to have so many amazing readers and followers who all care deeply about keeping kids safe in motor vehicles. We want to reward you for supporting us throughout these past 7 years and the best reward we could think of was another fabulous giveaway promotion!
So, this week we’ve partnered with our generous friends at Graco to offer one brand new Nautilus 65 LX in the winner’s choice of available LX fashions. As promised, this new model will have a no-rethread harness and 3 positions for the crotch strap/buckle. This LX model also features Graco’s new “Fuss Free” harness holders.
Nautilus 65 LX Specs & Features:
- 5-point harness: Forward-facing only for kids 20-65 lbs, at least 1 year old, height 27- 49″ tall (shoulders must be at or below top harness position)
- Highback booster with vehicle lap/shoulder belt: 30-100 lbs., approximately 3-10 years old, height 38 – 57″ (top of ears must be below the top of the head support)
- Backless booster with vehicle lap/shoulder belt: 40-120 lbs., approximately 4-10 years old, height 40 – 57″ (must have adequate head support from the vehicle)
- No-rethread harness
- 5-position headrest
- 3 crotch strap/buckle positions
- Standard hook-style lower LATCH anchor connectors
- Energy-absorbing EPS foam
- Steel reinforced frame
- 3 Recline positions on base
- Integrated cup holder and storage cubby
- FAA approved for use in aircraft (with 5-pt harness)
- 10 year lifespan before expiration
To enter you MUST leave a comment on this blog and then click on Rafflecopter to qualify yourself. For extra entries, follow the Rafflecopter instructions and visit our Facebook page, visit Graco’s Facebook page and tweet about our giveaway! You can also get additional entries for each time a friend enters our giveaway using the unique URL you receive from Rafflecopter when you enter. Be sure to share it on facebook and social media for up to 10 additional entries!
Contest open to all residents of the USA, including those residing in Alaska and Hawaii.
Now for the fine print (these may be in addition to the rules listed in the Rafflecopter terms) – Winner must have a USA shipping address to claim the prize. Only one prize will be awarded, choice of fashions will be limited to those in stock at Graco Baby at the time the contest closes. You are not eligible if you have previously won a carseat or any sponsored giveaway atduring 2014 or 2015 (our own giveaways of goody bags and such don’t count if no sponsor was mentioned). Blog writers and editors are also not eligible. Only one entry per household/family, please. If you leave more than one comment, only the first one will count. We reserve the right to deem any entry as ineligible for any reason, though this would normally only be done in the case of a violation of the spirit of the rules above. We also reserve the right to edit/update the rules for any reason. The contest will close on August 2, 2015, and one random winner will be chosen shortly thereafter. If a winner is deemed ineligible based on shipping restrictions or other issues or does not respond to accept the prize within 7 days, a new winner will be selected.
Please note: If this is your first comment at CarseatBlog, or if you are using a different computer/device or a new email address, your comment may not appear immediately. It will not be lost; it may just take a few hours for it to be approved. Thank you for your understanding and patience as this is the only way we have to reduce comment spam.