Why should you be interested in the Diono Rainier? Behold.
- 5-50 lbs. rear-facing with at least 1.5” of carseat above the child’s head or total height of 44”
- 20-90 lbs. forward-facing with a child less than 57” tall
- 50-120 lbs. as a booster with a child less than 57” tall and child’s shoulders must be at or above the 4th set of harness slots
- Full steel frame and aluminum reinforced sides
- Aluminum reinforced 12 position adjustable head rest for a custom fit
- Folds flat for travel
- NCAP crash tested
- Can tether rear-facing
- Energy absorbing EPS foam in head rest and torso area
- Infant body support cushions and memory foam for added comfort
Watch for our in-depth review coming soon!