July 2014 marks 6 full years of CarseatBlog.com! Can you believe it?!? In some ways it seems like not so long ago that we began blogging about carseats, child passenger safety and vehicle safety. And in some other ways it feels like we’ve been doing this forever… Lol!
Along the way we’ve shared some laughs (R.I.P. Marvin), made some great friends, and oh, yes – reviewed a carseat or two.
Whether you’re new to CarseatBlog.com or have been with us since the start in 2008 – we’d like to share our celebration with you. You are the reason we’re still here 6 years later, still blogging away, always looking for ways to improve our content and better serve our readers. (Technically we started in 2007 but didn’t begin blogging regularly until July 2008 when we moved to our own server).
The field of Child Passenger Safety is just starting to heat up and take off, and we have a lot of great things planned for the near future here at CarseatBlog. We can’t wait to see all the awesome advances in safety, technology and innovation that the next 6 years is going to bring us. We hope you stick around and enjoy the ride with us!
During the next 6 weeks we’re going to be celebrating by giving away some great carseats so stay tuned! Please spread the word about CarseatBlog and our giveaways to friends, family and share on your social networks! So a big “Thank You” for visiting, from Kecia, Heather, Jennie, Alicia, Darren and all of our guest bloggers at CarseatBlog!
To kickoff our Blogiversary Celebration we’ve partnered with our generous sponsor, Graco, to offer one brand new 4Ever All-in-1 (rear-facing, forward-facing, booster seat).
This promotion is now closed. Thank you for participating – a winner will be announced soon.
- 4-in-1 seat grows with your child, so you can enjoy 10 years of use, from 4 – 120 lbs.
- 6-position recline adjust to fit and keep your growing child comfortable; it’s comfy for them and convenient for you
- Simply Safe Adjust™ Harness System is safe & simple.
- One-hand, 10-position head rest to give your growing child a proper fit
- InRight™ LATCH system for an easy, one-second LATCH attachment
- Side-impact tested* (*In addition to meeting or exceeding all applicable US safety standards, the Graco 4Ever car seat has been side impact tested for occupant retention solely with the built-in 5-point harness .)
- Engineered & crash tested to meet or exceed US standard FMVSS 213
- Washable seat cover is easy to remove without removing the harness
- Steel-reinforced frame provides strength and durability
- Integrated harness storage compartment holds unused harness straps while in the belt positioning booster mode
- Features an easy-to-read level indicator for hassle-free installation
- Plush inserts keep your child comfortable
- EPS, energy absorbing foam for effective impact energy management
- 2 integrated cupholders keeps your child’s drinks close at hand
- Hide Features
Graco® 4Ever™ All-in-1 Car Seat gives you 10 years with one car seat. It’s comfortable for your child and convenient for you as it transitions from rear-facing infant car seat (4-40 lbs.) to forward-facing 5-point harness seat (20–65 lbs.) to high-back belt-positioning booster (30–100 lbs.) to backless belt-positioning booster (40-120 lbs.). For a proper fit, the Simply Safe Adjust™ Harness System and 10-position headrest lets you adjust the harness and headrest together, with no rethreading. The 6-position recline keeps your child comfortable, while the InRight™ LATCH system with one-second attachment makes installation easy. It’s the only seat that truly goes from baby to booster!
- Height: 24″
- Width: 20″
- Depth: 21.5″
- Weight: 23 lbs
Recommended Weight/Height Range
- Rear-facing 4-40 lbs; height less than 1″ below the top of the headrest
- Forward facing 20-65 lbs with harness; 27″-52″ tall
- As Highback booster 30-100 lbs; 38″-52″ tall
- As backless booster 40-120 lbs; 40″-57″ tall
- To enter, you MUST reply to this blog and leave a comment below (only 1 entry per household).
- For extra entries, be sure follow the Rafflecopter instructions to Like our Facebook page, Like the Graco Facebook page and tweet about the giveaway!
Contest open to all residents of the USA, including those residing in Alaska and Hawaii. 🙂
Now for the fine print (these may be in addition to the rules listed in the Rafflecopter terms)
Winner must have a USA shipping address to claim the prize. Only one prize will be awarded, choice of colors will be limited to those in stock at Graco Baby at the time the contest closes.
You are not eligible if you have previously won a carseat or any sponsored giveaway at CarseatBlog.com during 2013 or 2014 (our own giveaways of goody bags and such don’t count if no sponsor was mentioned). Blog writers and editors are also not eligible. Only one entry per household/family, please. If you leave more than one comment, only the first one will count.
We reserve the right to deem any entry as ineligible for any reason, though this would normally only be done in the case of a violation of the spirit of the rules above. We also reserve the right to edit/update the rules for any reason.
The contest will close on July 17, 2014, and one random winner will be chosen shortly thereafter. If a winner is deemed ineligible based on shipping restrictions or other issues or does not respond to accept the prize within 7 days, a new winner will be selected.
Please note: If this is your first comment at CarseatBlog, or if you are using a different computer/device or a new email address, your comment may not appear immediately. It will not be lost; it may just take a few hours for it to be approved. Thank you for your understanding and patience as this is the only way we have to reduce comment spam.