Stay tuned for the official CarseatBlog review of the UppaBaby Mesa Infant Seat, coming soon!
- SmartSecure LATCH with built-in retractor for easy installation
- Lock-off for simple seatbelt installation
- No-rethread harness
- Internal SIP wings
- Euro belt routing if installing without base
- Fits Huggable Images preemie doll well
- SPF 50+ canopy
- Fits Vista and Cruz strollers with one-touch release
This promotion is now closed. Thank you to everyone who participated. A winner will be announced soon!
UPPAbaby Mesa Giveaway
- To enter, you MUST reply to this blog and leave a comment below (only 1 entry per household).
- For extra entries, be sure follow the Rafflecopter instruction and Like our Facebook page, Like the UPPAbaby Facebook page and tweet about our giveaway!
Contest open to all residents of the USA, including those residing in Alaska and Hawaii. 🙂
Now for the fine print (these may be in addition to the rules listed in the Rafflecopter terms)
You are not eligible if you have previously won a carseat or any sponsored giveaway at CarseatBlog.com during 2013 or 2014 (our own giveaways of goody bags and such don’t count if no sponsor was mentioned). Blog writers and editors are also not eligible. Only one entry per household/family, please. If you leave more than one comment, only the first one will count.
We reserve the right to deem any entry as ineligible for any reason, though this would normally only be done in the case of a violation of the spirit of the rules above. We also reserve the right to edit/update the rules for any reason.
The contest will close on March 16, 2014, and one random winner will be chosen shortly thereafter. If a winner is deemed ineligible based on shipping restrictions or other issues or does not respond to accept the prize within 10 days, a new winner will be selected.
Please note: If this is your first comment at CarseatBlog, or if you are using a different computer/device or a new email address, your comment may not appear immediately. It will not be lost; it may just take a few hours for it to be approved. Thank you for your understanding and patience as this is the only way we have to reduce comment spam.