This week is National Child Passenger Safety Week and what better way to celebrate than to start off with a giveaway! And what better giveaway than a hot-off-the-molds Clek Fllo in the “Shadow” fashion! This convertible carseat is so new, it’s still waking up every hour and a half for feeding time.
Clek Fllo Specs:
Rear-Facing: 14-50 lbs; 25”- 44” tall
Forward-Facing: 22-65 lbs; 30”-49 and at least 1 year old, though Clek recommends a minimum of age 2 before ff
This promotion is now closed. Thank you for participating – a winner will be announced soon!
Clek Fllo Features:
- 5 sets of harness slots
- 2 crotch strap/buckle positions
- Energy-absorbing EPP foam
- Steel substructure
- EACT: Energy Absorbing Crumple Technology transfers force away from the child to a honeycomb deformable core in the base
- Anti-rebound bar: optional, for a more upright install for older and bigger rear-facers
- Built-in lockoffs for easier seat belt installation
- FAA certified for use on aircraft
- Very narrow: great for side-by-side installations
- All fabrics, except Drift, made of Crypton Super Fabric, a truly wipe-away-the-mess fabric
- 9 year expiration
- To enter, you MUST reply to this blog and leave a comment below (only 1 entry per household).
- For extra entries, be sure follow the Rafflecopter instructions to Like our Facebook page, Like the Clek Facebook page, and tweet about the giveaway!
Winner must have a U.S. or Canadian shipping address. Hawaii and Alaska are also included (though may incur extra shipping fees)!
Now for the fine print (these may be in addition to the rules listed in the Rafflecopter terms)
Winner must have a USA or Canadian shipping address to claim the prize. Only one prize will be awarded, in Shadow fashion.
You are not eligible if you have previously won a carseat or any sponsored giveaway at CarseatBlog.com during 2013 or 2014 (our own giveaways of goody bags and such don’t count if no sponsor was mentioned). Carseatblog writers and editors are also not eligible. Only one entry per household/family, please. If you leave more than one comment, only the first one will count.
We reserve the right to deem any entry as ineligible for any reason, though this would normally only be done in the case of a violation of the spirit of the rules above. We also reserve the right to edit/update the rules for any reason.
The contest will close on September 28, 2014, and one random winner will be chosen shortly thereafter. If a winner is deemed ineligible based on shipping restrictions or other issues or does not respond to accept the prize within 7 days, a new winner will be selected.
Please note: If this is your first comment at CarseatBlog, or if you are using a different computer/device or a new email address, your comment may not appear immediately. It will not be lost; it may just take a few hours for it to be approved. Thank you for your understanding and patience as this is the only way we have to reduce comment spam.