It’s week 6 of our Blogiversary Celebration! We’re thanking our loyal readers and followers for supporting us throughout the last six years. And we know the best way to say “thanks” is with awesome giveaways. This week you’re in for a real treat. Not only are we giving away one fabulous Nuna PIPA infant carseat in the Navy fashion, we’re giving away a matching Nuna PEPP stroller too! That’s right, our incredibly generous friends at Nuna USA have offered up an entire premium travel system! But wait, it gets even better. They’re also including a brand new award-winning LEAF curv! One very lucky winner is going to receive this exceptional Trifecta package of ultra-premium baby gear products from Nuna USA!
This promotion is now closed. Thank you for participating – a winner will be announced soon!
If you’re not already familiar with the company – Nuna produces a collection of modern and stylish baby gear inspired by Dutch designers who wanted to combine cutting edge safety technology with style and functionality. The idea is to keep things simple, practical and stylish while still being innovative. PIPA is Nuna’s first carseat and while they may be the new kid on the block – they did their homework and it shows. With rigid lower LATCH attachments, a load leg, lots of padding and a canopy bigger than Texas – this seat could set the bar for all future high-end infant carseats. We have a full review of the Nuna PIPA here. The Nuna PIPA is also on our list of Recommended Carseats.
Nuna PIPA Specs & Features:
- Rear-facing only: 4-32 lbs and 32″ or less
- 3 harness height positions
- 2 crotch strap/buckle positions (plus adjustable crotch strap length for smaller babies and preemies)
- Adjustable base with “stability leg” (a.k.a load leg)
- Base has rigid lower LATCH anchor connectors
- Base has sturdy lock-off for installations using seatbelt
- Can be installed without base using standard or Euro beltpath routing
- Thick energy-absorbing EPS foam lines entire upper portion of shell
- Canopy with unique “dream drape” feature
- FAA approved for use in an airplane
- 7 year lifespan before expiration
PEPP is their modern, stylish stroller packed with great features.
- Birth – 50 lbs.
- Folds down to a flat backpack size for trunks, taxis, airplanes and tight entryways
- Opens easily with just one hand
- Stands on its own when folded
- Two-position, adjustable calf support comforts little nappers
- Made with plush, cushy, better for baby certified Oeko-Tex® fabric
- Harness features quick click release button
- One-touch, rear wheel braking system
- Front wheel swivel locks
- Three-position full recline
- Progressive suspension technology for a smooth ride
- Height-adjusting handle
- conforms to ASTM safety standards and is JPMA certified
With adapters, the Nuna PEPP & PIPA form the ultimate, high-end travel system.
The LEAF Curv is the newest addition to the Nuna family.
The LEAF Curv recently won a Gold IDEA in the 2014 International Design Excellence Awards for design excellence in the children’s product category.
Every bit as eco-smart and evolutionary (yes- it too can hold up to 130 lbs) as its “big bro” the LEAF, the LEAF curv gives a sharp, sassy and swirl-like spin to this award winning design and is sure to throw a contemporary curve ball to traditional nurseries and living spaces alike. Perfect for baby. Perfect for mom and dad. Perfect for the modern day family.
- Birth – 130 lbs.
- Curv base provides a chic and contemporary design for baby use & adult décor
- Motion lasts unassisted with a gentle push for over 2 minutes
- No batteries, no cords, no buzz, no noise
- Made with plush, cushy Oeko-Tex® certified fabric
- Organic cotton insert is soft and light
- Easily locks stationary for feeding or playtime
- Pops out of base for easy storage or quick trips
- Evolves with baby to big-kid size
- Perfect angle for both playing and napping
- Mesh backing for improved air flow
Winner must have a U.S. shipping address. Hawaii and Alaska are excluded – sorry!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Now for the fine print (these may be in addition to the rules listed in the Rafflecopter terms)
Winner must have a USA shipping address to claim the prize. AK and HI are excluded. Only one trio of prizes will be awarded. PIPA and PEPP will be the Navy fashion. LEAF Curv will be limited to available fashion at the time the prizes are awarded.
You are not eligible if you have previously won a carseat or any sponsored giveaway at CarseatBlog.comduring 2013 or 2014 (our own giveaways of goody bags and such don’t count if no sponsor was mentioned). Blog writers and editors are also not eligible. Only one entry per household/family, please. If you leave more than one comment, only the first one will count.
We reserve the right to deem any entry as ineligible for any reason, though this would normally only be done in the case of a violation of the spirit of the rules above. We also reserve the right to edit/update the rules for any reason.
The contest will close on August 19, 2014, and one random winner will be chosen shortly thereafter. If a winner is deemed ineligible based on shipping restrictions or other issues or does not respond to accept the prize within 7 days, a new winner will be selected.
Please note: If this is your first comment at CarseatBlog, or if you are using a different computer/device or a new email address, your comment may not appear immediately. It will not be lost; it may just take a few hours for it to be approved. Thank you for your understanding and patience as this is the only way we have to reduce comment spam.