Even though it’s our 6th “Blogiversary”, this celebration isn’t about us – it’s about YOU. We know we’re lucky to have so many awesome readers and followers who all care deeply about keeping kids safe in and around motor vehicles. We want to reward you for supporting us throughout these past 6 years and the best reward we could think of was another fabulous giveaway promotion!
This week the Blogiversary Celebration continues with a popular NextFit Convertible giveaway courtesy of our generous friends at Chicco USA!
The Chicco NextFit is on our list of Recommended Carseats and it’s also currently the top-rated convertible carseat from Consumer Reports. For all the details, please see our full Chicco NextFit Review.
Chicco NextFit Specs:
Rear-Facing: 5-40 lbs; outgrown by height once there is only 1″ of shell above the child’s head with the head rest portion fully extended
Forward-Facing: 22-65 lbs; 50″ or less; at least 1 year old. *Chicco and the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) recommend all children ride REAR-FACING until age 2 or they reach the weight/height limits of this seat.
Chicco NextFit Features:
- SuperCinch LATCH tightening system
- No-rethread harness
- 2 crotch strap/buckle positions
- 2-position chest clip
- Energy-absorbing EPS foam
- Lock-offs for rear-facing and forward-facing installations with seatbelt
- 9 recline positions (any position can be used rear-facing or forward-facing to achieve an appropriate recline angle)
- Dual liquid bubble level indicators (one for RF, one for FF)
- Smooth bottom base with grip material won’t damage vehicle upholstery or slide around on slippery leather seats
- To enter, you MUST reply to this blog and leave a comment below (only 1 entry per household).
- For extra entries, be sure follow the Rafflecopter instructions to Like our Facebook page, Like the Chicco Facebook page, and tweet about the giveaway!
Winner must have a U.S. shipping address. Hawaii and Alaska are excluded – sorry!
Now for the fine print (these may be in addition to the rules listed in the Rafflecopter terms)
Winner must have a USA shipping address (AK and HI excluded) to claim the prize. Only one prize will be awarded, fashion will be “factory select” and will be determined based on Chicco’s availability at the time the contest closes.
You are not eligible if you have previously won a carseat or any sponsored giveaway at CarseatBlog.comduring 2013 or 2014 (our own giveaways of goody bags and such don’t count if no sponsor was mentioned). Blog writers and editors are also not eligible. Only one entry per household/family, please. If you leave more than one comment, only the first one will count.
We reserve the right to deem any entry as ineligible for any reason, though this would normally only be done in the case of a violation of the spirit of the rules above. We also reserve the right to edit/update the rules for any reason.
The contest will close on August 5, 2014, and one random winner will be chosen shortly thereafter. If a winner is deemed ineligible based on shipping restrictions or other issues or does not respond to accept the prize within 7 days, a new winner will be selected.
Please note: If this is your first comment at CarseatBlog, or if you are using a different computer/device or a new email address, your comment may not appear immediately. It will not be lost; it may just take a few hours for it to be approved. Thank you for your understanding and patience as this is the only way we have to reduce comment spam.