Heather and Kecia attended the pre-conference manufacturers’ session just to get the scoop on the new products just for YOU! So read on to see what’s coming out now and in the near future!
The Kiddy World Plus available in June. Features include:
- 20-40 lbs. with energy absorbing shield
- up to 100 lbs. without shield used as a belt positioning booster
The Cruiser Fix available in May. Features include:
- honeycomb in head and shoulder area
Kecia will have more, including measurements, in an upcoming blog, including a video showcasing both boosters! I know, I’m such a tease .
Summer Prodigy Infant
- available in summer
- 4-32 lbs.
- Smart Screen technology screen
- SafeGuard 1-Adjust harness adjust
- $179 infant seat with base, $89 extra base, $329 travel system, $169 stroller only
You read Jennie’s thoughts on the new infant seat and saw how it installs, so here are some pictures.
- 2011 model will be from birth-35 lbs.
- base or baseless installs from birth-22 lbs., but must use base from 23-35 lbs.
- baseless Shuttle to 22 lbs. (institutional seat)
- 2011 models have SafeGuard push-on LATCH miniconnectors with green “on” indicators (see Jennie’s Summer Prodigy LATCH install video–they will be using the same miniconnectors)
- 3-33 lbs. rf
- rf tethering is retroactive to all Coccoros, so you can start rf tethering RIGHT NOW
- comes with dual anti-skid tape attached to seat rails on the bottom
- coming out with new delicious colors, but Vera didn’t know what colors yet
- 33-125 lbs.
- designed with air vents since kids were complaining of being hot
Combi has a no inflatable airbag seatbelt policy with its carseats; includes new Ford airbag seat belts as well as aviation airbag seatbelts.
The First Years
- 5-35 lbs., can use baseless to 22 lbs.
- handle is used as an anti-rebound bar: rotate forward and lock in position toward feet
- it’ll be released in Canada FIRST before the US (look for it in Zellers, then BRU)
- 20-65 lbs. with harness, 30-100 lbs. as bpb
- combination seat!
- 2 position recline
- 18.5″ top slots, 12.5″ bottom slots
- 19.5″ shoulder belt guides
- 6″ and 7.25″ crotch strap positions
- removable cupholders that can be put in dishwasher
- late August/early September
- has been certified to 30 lbs. retroactively
- is sending stickers out to all registered G2 owners or owners can request stickers
- has been certified to 65 lbs. retroactively
- is sending stickers out to all registered Toddler seat owners or owners can request stickers
Aton (pronounced ātahn)
- 4-32 lbs.
- will be in major BRU stores in early April and specialty stores soon
- EPS foam and an EPS foam inlay for newborns used to 11 lbs. for proper fit
- separate fabric infant insert used to 22 lbs.
- 3 harness slots
- 4 adjustment levels on base
- handle must be UP in vehicle for rebound and rotation management
- $199 fabric, $219 suede, $99 extra base
Remember to read Jennie’s blog on this new infant seat shipping now.
Solution X-fix bpb
- can find it for $99 as a promotion to get the Cybex name on the market in preparation for the Aton launch
Cybex has a no inflatable airbag seatbelt policy with its carseats; includes new Ford airbag seat belts as well as aviation airbag seatbelts.