More more more! new seats from the ABC Kids Show! YES!
The First Years has a new combo seat coming called the International B830. Relevant facts include:
- 20-65 lbs. with harness
- 30-100 lbs. as a booster
- approx. 18″ top slots (the seats they had there were prototypes and subject to change)
- EPS head liner, cupped to cradle a child’s head
- front-to-back adjustable shoulder belt guides, like on the B570 booster
- 2 crotch strap positions
- 2 cupholders
- 3 position recline
- approved for LATCH in booster mode, but not tightly installed–just to keep the seat from becoming a projectile
- back adjust harness height adjustment with a pull knob
- available in spring 2011
The First Years Via 35 infant seat has some great features.
- lockoffs on the carrier itself
- yes, you can install the carrier baseless!
- base has self-ratcheting built-in LATCH with mini-connectors: push on LATCH connectors and push down on base to tighten
- 4 recline positions on base
- base not compatible with other Via models
- angle indicator on carrier
- single crotch strap position
- 5 position shoulder slots
- handle recommended in forward rebound position
- will be available in Canada