Even though it’s our 6th “Blogiversary”, this celebration isn’t about us – it’s about YOU. We know we’re lucky to have so many awesome readers and followers who all care deeply about keeping kids safe in and around motor vehicles. We want to reward you for supporting us throughout these past 6 years and the best reward we could think of was another incredible giveaway promotion!
This week the Blogiversary Celebration continues with a brand new Rainier Convertible + Booster giveaway in the “Graphite” fashion, courtesy of our generous friends at Diono! The Rainier is the top-of-the-line seat in the brand new convertible+booster lineup from Diono. We have a preview of the Rainier HERE and the complete CarseatBlog review will be coming soon!
The promotion is now closed. Thank you for participating – a winner will be announced soon!
Diono Rainier Specs:
Rear-Facing: 5-50 lbs; up to 44″ tall; at least 1.5″ of restraint above child’s head
Forward-Facing: 20-90 lbs; 57″ or less; at least 1 year old. *NHTSA recommends that children ride REAR-FACING until reaching either the weight/height limits of the seat.
Booster: 50-120 lbs; over 40″ tall
Diono Rainier Features:
- 5 sets of harness slots
- 3 crotch strap/buckle positions
- Aluminum reinforced headrest
- Energy-absorbing EPS foam
- SafeStop load-limiting device (only use with forward-facing children who weigh less than 40 lbs.)
- Rear-facing tether capability
- Heavy-duty SuperLATCH lower anchor connectors
- Comes with 2 sets of harness strap cover – usage is mandatory (use one set for children under 65 lbs; other set for children over 65 lbs.)
- FAA certified for use on aircraft
- Folds flat for travel or storage
- When used with harness seat has 8 year lifespan before expiration; when used without harness in booster mode seat may be used up to 12 years (4 extra years)
- To enter, you MUST reply to this blog and leave a comment below (only 1 entry per household).
- For extra entries, be sure follow the Rafflecopter instructions to Like our Facebook page, Like the Diono USA Facebook page, and tweet about the giveaway!
Winner must have a U.S. shipping address. Hawaii and Alaska are included!
Now for the fine print (these may be in addition to the rules listed in the Rafflecopter terms)
Winner must have a USA shipping address to claim the prize. Only one prize will be awarded, in Graphite fashion.
You are not eligible if you have previously won a carseat or any sponsored giveaway at CarseatBlog.comduring 2013 or 2014 (our own giveaways of goody bags and such don’t count if no sponsor was mentioned). Blog writers and editors are also not eligible. Only one entry per household/family, please. If you leave more than one comment, only the first one will count.
We reserve the right to deem any entry as ineligible for any reason, though this would normally only be done in the case of a violation of the spirit of the rules above. We also reserve the right to edit/update the rules for any reason.
The contest will close on August 12, 2014, and one random winner will be chosen shortly thereafter. If a winner is deemed ineligible based on shipping restrictions or other issues or does not respond to accept the prize within 7 days, a new winner will be selected.
Please note: If this is your first comment at CarseatBlog, or if you are using a different computer/device or a new email address, your comment may not appear immediately. It will not be lost; it may just take a few hours for it to be approved. Thank you for your understanding and patience as this is the only way we have to reduce comment spam.