Even though it’s our 6th “Blogiversary”, this celebration isn’t about us – it’s about YOU. We know we’re lucky to have so many awesome readers and followers who all care deeply about keeping kids safe in and around motor vehicles. We want to reward you for supporting us throughout these past 6 years and the best reward we could think of was another incredible giveaway promotion!
This week we’ve partnered with our generous friends at Cybex and Regal Lager to offer one fabulous Aton Q infant carseat! The Aton Q is their brand new, top-of-the-line infant carseat from their “Platinum” lineup.
Cybex Aton Q Specs:
- Rear-facing only 4-35 lbs.; up to 30″ tall
Cybex Aton Q Features:
- No re-thread harness with 8 height positions
- Adjustable base with load leg
- Base has tensioning plate for ease of installation with either lower LATCH attachments or seatbelt
- Premium push-on lower LATCH anchor connectors
- Telescoping Linear Side Impact Protection (L.S.P.) feature
- Integrated UVP 50+ sun canopy
- Allows European beltpath routing when installed without base
- To enter, you MUST reply to this blog and leave a comment below (only 1 entry per household).
- For extra entries, be sure follow the Rafflecopter instructions to Like our Facebook page, Like the Cybex Facebook page, and tweet about the giveaway!
Winner must have a U.S. shipping address. Hawaii and Alaska are excluded – sorry!
Now for the fine print (these may be in addition to the rules listed in the Rafflecopter terms)
Winner must have a USA shipping address (AK and HI excluded) to claim the prize. Only one prize will be awarded, choice of fashions will be limited to those in stock at Cybex at the time the contest closes.
You are not eligible if you have previously won a carseat or any sponsored giveaway at CarseatBlog.comduring 2013 or 2014 (our own giveaways of goody bags and such don’t count if no sponsor was mentioned). Blog writers and editors are also not eligible. Only one entry per household/family, please. If you leave more than one comment, only the first one will count.
We reserve the right to deem any entry as ineligible for any reason, though this would normally only be done in the case of a violation of the spirit of the rules above. We also reserve the right to edit/update the rules for any reason.
The contest will close on July 29, 2014, and one random winner will be chosen shortly thereafter. If a winner is deemed ineligible based on shipping restrictions or other issues or does not respond to accept the prize within 7 days, a new winner will be selected.
Please note: If this is your first comment at CarseatBlog, or if you are using a different computer/device or a new email address, your comment may not appear immediately. It will not be lost; it may just take a few hours for it to be approved. Thank you for your understanding and patience as this is the only way we have to reduce comment spam.