Since we shared this graphic one month ago, 9 additional children have died of heatstroke in vehicles. In ONE month. That’s a total of 13 to this point in 2014–13 too many. Please share this graphic on Facebook without judgement. We can all forget when we’re exhausted and overworked.
- Have your childcare call you when your child doesn’t show up that day
- Keep your wallet AND cell phone in the back seat
- Always look in the back seat when getting out of the car
- Keep a shoe in the back seat
- If your child is missing, check your pool first, then your vehicle
- Do what it takes!