Without further ado, here’s a quick peek of the Cybex Solution Q-Fix High Back Booster Seat. Our full Cybex Q-Fix review will be coming soon, but for now you can read our preview. Thanks to our generous sponsors Regal Lager and Cybex, we are giving away one Q-Fix to a lucky winner, in your choice of colors (may be subject to availability). Unfortunately, this contest is for those with a USA shipping address only, as the Q-Fix is not approved for Canada. THIS CONTEST HAS ENDED, SORRY!
Key features of the Solution Q-Fix Include:
- For children 33 – 110 lbs, from 38″ – 60″
- Patented 3-position reclining head rest
- Linear Side Impact Protection PLUS
- LATCH system for enhanced safety
- 11 Position height-adjustable headrest, seat grows up to 4 inches in width and 8 inches in height
- Air ventilation system for optimal seating climate
- Very soft and comfortable seat cushion
- Reclining backrest to adjust perfectly to the vehicle seat
- LATCH guides included for easier seat installation
- Fabric covers are machine washable
Cybex Solution Q-Fix Giveaway: (CLOSED)
- To enter, you MUST reply to this blog and leave a comment below (only 1 entry per household).
- For extra entries, be sure follow the Rafflecopter instructions to Like our Facebook page, Like the Regal Lager Facebook page and tweet about our giveaway!
Contest open to all residents of the USA, including those residing in Alaska and Hawaii.
Now for the fine print (these may be in addition to the rules listed in the Rafflecopter terms)
Winner must have a USA shipping address to claim the prize.
You are not eligible if you have previously won a carseat or any sponsored giveaway at CarseatBlog.com during 2013 or 2014 (our own giveaways of goody bags and such don’t count if no sponsor was mentioned). Blog writers and editors are also not eligible. Only one entry per household/family, please. If you leave more than one comment, only the first one will count.
We reserve the right to deem any entry as ineligible for any reason, though this would normally only be done in the case of a violation of the spirit of the rules above. We also reserve the right to edit/update the rules for any reason.
The contest will close on April 23, 2014, and one random winner will be chosen shortly thereafter. If a winner is deemed ineligible based on shipping restrictions or other issues or does not respond to accept the prize within 7 days, a new winner will be selected.
Please note: If this is your first comment at CarseatBlog, or if you are using a different computer/device or a new email address, your comment may not appear immediately. It will not be lost; it may just take a few hours for it to be approved. Thank you for your understanding and patience as this is the only way we have to reduce comment spam.