Happy Thanksgiving from our families to yours! We hope everyone has a fantastic holiday and safe travels to and from your destination. If you’re lucky enough to be staying home today – I’m jealous. I’ll be sitting in traffic trying to get to Long Island. Yeah… so not fun. But I still have tons to be thankful for so I’ll try to keep that in mind while I’m creeping along on the Van Wyck Expressway.
Of course I’m thankful for great friends, a wonderful family, our health, a roof over our heads, the food on our table and all the other important stuff that I try never to lose sight of. But this is CarseatBlog so I would be remiss if I didn’t mention the CPS-related stuff that I’m super thankful for this year.
I’m thankful for (in no particular order)…
- Affordable higher-weight harness seats
- Infant seats (and even a few convertibles) that fit smaller newborns really well
- Beltpaths that don’t cut my wrists when I’m installing the seat
- Budget-friendly seats that are still easy to use correctly
- All the smart, passionate & dedicated techs, instructors and advocates that I learn from everyday
So, what are you thankful for this year?