The Maxi-Cosi RodiFix booster was on display at ABC and I gravitated towards it immediately upon entering the Dorel booth. I’m really excited to see a booster without armrests available in the U.S. again! For those of us who once owned and loved a previous highback booster without armrests from a different manufacturer – I will tell you that this one reminded me a lot of that other product, except better. Rigid LATCH attachments, Air Protect Technology in the headwings, a super-cool shoulder belt guide and a real recline feature. Yeah, the Maxi-Cosi RodiFix is officially awesome! 🙂
Maxi-Cosi RodiFix has just started shipping to retailers and is available at Baby Specialty Stores and at Amazon.com. $249.
New Safety 1st “Store n’ Go” boosters coming soon – should be available by the end of this year.
- Minimum 4 years and 40 lbs
- HBB $59.99; Backless version $24.99
- Measured 22.5″ to shoulder belt guide on highback model
- Like all Dorel boosters, will require adequate head support from vehicle headrest
New Cosco “Light n’ Comfy” infant seat will replace Comfy Carry
- Carrier will be very similar to current Comfy Carry
- Base will be redesigned so carrier can’t be lifted off back of base when secured (to be clear – the Comfy Carry base attachment is totally safe but being able to lift it off the back of the base once it’s locked on freaks some people out so they’re redesigning the base not to do that)
- Will be available at various price points, depending on features – just like Comfy Carry models (rear-adjust/front adjust/adjustable base, etc)
- $59 for rear adjust model, $69 & $79 for “Elite & Elite Plus” models with more/better features
- Production starts December
A POTENTIAL new fashion for Pria and Prezi. If you love them – call or email your local specialty retailers and insist that they order these! This one is called “Bohemian Blue”.
Cosco Apt 40 RF Convertible & Comfy Carry Infant Seat in “Mickey” & “Minnie” fashions. I believe these are definitely going to hit the market but I have no other details at the moment.