More information may be found on Graco’s Affix webpage.
- Secure connection keeps booster seat properly in place
- Keeps booster steady for easy self-buckling for your independent child
- Unigue front adjustment allows you to quickly and easily tighten the booster to the vehicle seat
- Side Impact Tested* (*The AFFIX™ Highback Booster with Latch System has been side impact tested for occupant retention with a standard vehicle harness system in high back booster mode. Please consult your vehicle’s owner’s manual for more specific information on the performance of your vehicle’s safety belt system.)
- Engineered & crash tested to meet or exceed US standard FMVSS 213
- Designed with the style and comfort features that kids love
- Easily converts to backless booster for years of use
- EPS, energy absorbing foam for effective impact energy management
- Fully-adjustable headrest keeps your growing child secure
- Open-loop belt guides help you correctly position your vehicle’s seat belt
- Integrated cup holder and hide-away storage compartment keeps your child’s drinks and favorite things within arm’s reach
CarseatBlog is giving away one (1) Graco Affix High Back Booster in the winner’s choice of either Vivi or Sterling fabric.
This giveaway is now closed. Thanks for your participation!
To Enter, you must reply to this blog with a comment that mentions an item that is “affixed” to your child! Is it a video game? A toy? A stuffed animal? The comment can be short or long, serious or funny, simple or creative. Winners must have a USA shipping address. The contest will close sometime on or around September 30th, 2012. The winner will be selected at random by a representative of Graco Children’s Products (or their designee) on or around October 1st from all eligible entries submitted before the contest closes.
One entry per household/account/IP address. If you comment more than once to this blog, only your first entry will be counted.
CarseatBlog and Graco staff not eligible.
Winners of a sponsored child safety seat giveaway at CarseatBlog in 2011 or 2012 are not eligible.
You must provide a shipping address in the continental USA (Alaska and Hawaii may require a shipping charge).
Any disputes will be resolved solely by Car-Seat.Org, who will make any necessary judgment required. In the event a prize winner has not submitted valid shipping information within 30 days of being named the winner on this thread, Graco and/or Car-Seat.Org will select a new winner. Car-Seat.Org reserves the right to modify the rules or eligibility without prior notice.