Happy Thanksgiving from our families to yours! We hope everyone has a fantastic holiday and safe travels to and from your destination. If you’re lucky enough to be staying home tomorrow – I’m jealous. We’ll be sitting in traffic trying to get to Long Island. Yeah… so not fun. But I still have tons to be thankful for so I’ll try to keep that in mind while I’m creeping along on the Van Wyck Expressway.
Of course I’m thankful for great friends, a wonderful family, our health, a roof over our heads, the food on our table and all the other important stuff that I try never to lose sight of. But this is CarseatBlog so I would be remiss if I didn’t mention the CPS-related stuf that I’m super thankful for this year.
I’m thankful for (in no particular order)…
- Backless Turbo boosters that come fully assembled and with the screws already in the armrests
- Dorel’s new dual level-to-ground lines
- Lots of new infant seats (and even a few convertibles) that fit smaller newborns really well
- My pre-advisory Regent installed with long belt path routing in my minivan (the perfect seat for my DS2 in my vehicle)
- The new AAP recommendations on carseat and booster usage
- All the smart, passionate & dedicated techs, instructors and advocates that I learn from everyday
So, what are you thankful for this year?